Kids are welcome! For this we build a fun and creative area dedicated to families, where children have games and paints and lots of other activities to learn and keep them entertained.
👵👴Also, we are gladly giving free access to all super grandparents aged above 60 years who come to take care of & spend some fairy time with their beloved grandkids in Wahaland.
Disclaimer Waha Kids
- Children under 8 years must be supervised by one of the parents.
- Our team is not trained for babysitting, so they cannot give their whole attention to a single child.
- The management cannot be held responsible for any injury occurred while using these facilities.
- You should consider that this is a festival with music which consists of 24h sound and lights on. Please make sure you get full protection for your tiny human’s ears, especially if you know they are sensible to loud noises.
- Come with an open heart and mind, your trust and love, and let’s create together a fairytale that our kids will never forget.