Micfalau, jud Covasna
In cazul in care calatoriti cu tren sau autocar/microbus:
Destinatia de baza este Sfantu Gheorghe (Covasna).
– 2 curse pe zi Sfantu Gheorghe – Batanii Mari cu firma Capitaly Comserv SRL, orele 06:55 si 12:00, LINK putin ocolitoare pt ca o iau prin Araci http://goo.gl/maps/0a8p2 (vezi harta). Din Batanii Mari se ia drumul judetean DJ122 catre Micfalau cam 9 km pana la Restaurantul Murgo, vizavi de care se afla o cisterna marcata cu ‘W’;
– 4 curse pe zi Sfantu Gheorghe – Targu Mures cu firma Balint Trans, orele 06:00, 08:00, 12:30 si 16:30, LINK care trece si prin Baraolt. Inainte de intrarea in Baraolt, fix la indicator, se coboara, se traverseaza si se intra pe drumul DJ 122 catre Micfalau care trece si prin Batanii Mari. De aici mai sunt vreo 18 km pana la Restaurantul Murgo, vizavi de care se afla o cisterna marcata cu ‘W’.
Cu masina personala:
Daca veniti din partea de est sau de sud a tarii si treceti prin Brasov-Sfantu Gheorghe, sau din partea de nord si treceti prin Miercurea Ciuc, Targu Secuiesc, urmati indicatoarele catre Micfalau. Din Micfalau: luati drumul judetean DJ122 catre Baraolt. Continuati 5 km pana intalniti in cale, intr-o curba la dreapta, pe partea stanga o cisterna marcata cu ‘W’ iar pe partea dreapta restaurantul Murgo. Continuati prin stanga cisternei pe drumul de pamant. Mare atentie la drum.
Daca veniti din partea de vest a tarii si treceti prin Sibiu, Medias, Targu Mures, etc, luati drumul catre Baraolt si apoi spre Batanii Mari. Din Batanii Mari: luati drumul judetean DJ122 catre Micfalau. Continuati aproximativ 9 km pana intalniti in cale, intr-o curba la stanga, pe partea dreapta o cisterna marcata cu ‘W’ iar pe partea stanga restaurantul Murgo. Continuati prin dreapta cisternei pe drumul de pamant. Mare atentie la drum si nu uitati, intotdeauna va puteti orienta singuri pe harta, fie fizica fie online – maps.google.com face minuni.
Micfalau, Covasna County
If you arrive by plane to Bucharest from the airport to Gara de Nord (North Station railway):
– buses: lines 780, 783;
– Taxi (make sure the cabs are legally registered company and check rates, usual tariff should be 1.39 lei/km – a ride from Otopeni to the center should not be more than 30-35 RON, that’s approx 7-8 euros);
Traveling by train or bus/minibus
In Romania many times the bus/minibus choices are more numerous, more practical, faster and cheaper, so we advise you to seriously take into account this option. Autogari.ro site provides all information needed.
The base destination is Sfantu Gheorghe (Covasna). There is no direct transportation towards the location and this year we decided not to try to organize yourself this since at the 2012 edition this was rather inefficient, but there are some helpful options:
– 2 buses per day Sfantu Gheorghe – Batanii Mari with Capitaly Comserv SRL company, hours 06:55 and 12:00, LINK with some detour because they go through Araci http://goo.gl/maps/0a8p2 (see the map). From Batanii Mari take the DJ122 road to Micfalau around 9 km until Murgo Restaurant, across which there is a big tank marked with ‘W’;
– 4 buses per day Sfantu Gheorghe – Targu Mures with Balint Trans company, hours 06:00, 08:00, 12:30 si 16:30, LINK that pass through Baraolt. Before entering Baraolt, at the sign, get down, cross the street and take the DJ122 road to Micfalau wich passes through Batanii Mari. From here there are about 18 km until Murgo Restaurant, across which there is a big tank marked with ‘W’;
If coming from the east or south of the country and pass through Brasov-Sfantu Gheorghe, or north and go through Ciuc, Targu Secuiesc, follow the signs to Micfalau. From Micfalau: Take the DJ122 road to Baraolt. Continue and in about 5 km in a right turn, on the left side you will see a tank marked with ‘W’ and on the right side restaurant Murgo. Go through the left of the tank on the dirt road. Pay attention to the road.
If coming from west of the country and go through Sibiu, Medias, Targu Mures, etc., take the road to Baraolt and then Batanii Mari. From Batanii Mari: take the DJ122 road to Micfalau. Continue approximately 9 km untill you will see, in a curve to the left, on the right side a tank marked with ‘W’ and on the left side a restaurant, Murgo. Continue through the right of the tank on the dirt road. Pay attention to the road.
Do not forget!! You can always orient yourself on the map, either physical or online – maps.google.com does wonders
On your way through the Balkan countries, including Romania: roads can have unsignaled damages, unexpected unsignaled vehicles could cross your way including horse-driven carriages, so much caution when driving in the night.
Speed limit in towns and villages is generally 50 km/h and there might be radars so also watch your speed (usually people signal with their headlights if you approach one but sometimes they don’t…). Police can take you to the precinct in case of something illegal, but you can give them small attentions and be on your way. But try to respect the rules.
For travelling you should be cautious when changing money around airports and train stations, always check for commission and don’t trust people that want to change at a better rate, they usually have their hands faster than your eyes
Always check for the price per kilometer when you take a taxi, usual tariff should be 1.39 lei/km, airport and train station taxis are usually very expensive, from airports you also have buses going to Bucharest at lower prices. If you do take a taxi make sure the taxing device is started. Don’t make any deals with taxi drivers, they usually tell you it’s 50 euro to the city and in fact it’s around 7-8 euros.
In Romania drugs are of course illegal, including the festival site.
Not to mention, Before check out, they had already authorized my card for $129 and change, which added up to 3 $25 a night incidental fees and the 54. If you look forward to exit 10a for guests staying at an event-by-event basis. FanDuel is partnered with the MotorCity Casino Hotel in Detroit artículo. Inside, the sterile lobby that resembles a hospital, decorated with nothing more than basic furniture.